Clyde got out (again) this morning. Unfortunately, this time he decided to go all the way and head down the hill into the brush out back. I will go back out again in a bit when it is lighter and I can see better and see if I can call him back. At this point I guess there isn't much I can do. If he doesn't come back today I will put up fliers and call the local vets to let them know he is missing and is micro-chipped.
Thank goodness I did get him micro-chipped – of course, that won't help him if an animal or car gets him.